Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Updated: The List of NPS Sites Participating in the Junior Ranger Program

Junior Ranger Program logo
Image Courtesy nps.gov
Hi Everyone! Today I updated the list of National Park Service sites participating in the Junior Ranger program. I was able to get all of the As done. Now that I got all of the technical configuration set up, updating the list should go a lot more quickly. (I hope.)

The good news is that so far many of the sites seem to have the books online, so that is promising for those collectors out there who can’t make it to all of the sites (I’ve included links to the books if they are available online). But I’m sure the majority will not have them available for download.

I will post again when I update the list further. Until then…


Explore On, Junior Ranger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment