Monday, June 3, 2013

Housekeeping...


So I took some time this weekend to look through the Junior Ranger books I acquired on my road trip in April and man do I have a lot of stuff to mail out! I made a list of all the pending books and I’ve got about 17 on my current projects list—yeah, it’s a lot. =/

Though I didn’t realize I had finished a lot of them and they were just waiting for me to send them away. I’ve already prepared four packages so far! I have four more that need to be put in envelopes, but I have to buy them first because I ran out, lol.

I managed to finish up the other nine that were incomplete over the weekend too. It’s crazy because while I was doing the research required to finish my existing books, I found a couple more books to do. And they are specialty badges too, which are always interesting to stumble upon. But more on that when I eventually get to it.

I’m excited because once I mail all of those out, I can focus my attention on the really big project I have in mind: The List.

I also had some time to spruce up the blog a little bit with more pages, so check ‘em out.  There’s information about the Junior Ranger programs and specialty programs offered by the National Park Service, what you get for finishing them (which includes a list of specialty badges), and even a bit about me and the badges I’ve collected.

So look around; enjoy. As always, thanks for listening, and…

Explore On, Junior Rangers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment